Improved Voice Prompts
- Some of the voice prompts were replaced with more accurate and clearer voice prompts in English, Spanish and French.
CDR (Call Details Reports) Improvements
- CDR now shows Emergency calls from unassigned hot-desking devices
- A problem with CDR filters fixed (see Bug Fixes)
Editing Phonebook Entries
- It is now possible to edit Phonebook entries via the GUI for any phonebook other than the default Extensions phonebook.
Firewall Rule Re-Ordering
- There is now an icon that allows drag & drop for ordering firewall rules.
- When routing a call directly from Inbound Route to Parking, the system would go into an infinite loop affecting the PBX functionality. Fixed.
- Programmable keys were missing in EPM templates for XP0101 and XP0121 Xorcom IP phone models. Fixed.
- CDR filters rules did not return expected results. Fixed.
- Backup & Restore did not properly backup voicemails and recordings. Fixed.