IP PBX Phone Systems for Contractors and DevelopersReliable and rich communication phone system for contractors (which also support WiFi) for staff who juggle sales calls, project logistics, and customer issues
VoIP PBX Phone System for Contractors and Developers
Juggling sales calls, project logistics, and customer issues are all standard parts of a contractor’s daily job. As build schedules become tighter and project values increase, the cost of delays has grown while the margin for error has decreased. Your business needs a communications solution specifically suited to these requirements: a contractor phone system.
Easy to Use and Cost Saving VoIP PBX Systems
CompletePBX addresses these challenges by providing a rich set of enhanced communications services for contractors. Web-conﬁgurable communications services, including attendant tools, uniﬁed messaging, and mobility features, are available without the cost and limitations of proprietary systems. These services can operate in places where the main connectivity is via Wi-Fi, and enable contractors to reduce their total cost of communications, increase revenue, and improve operating performance.
VoIP PBX Phone System Benefits for Contractors
- Customized inbound call routing for fast and efficient call processing
- Easy to use Find Me/Follow Me services
- Cell phone and smartphone integration
- No license fees for remote phones in construction site trailers
- Interconnection of various offices to provides desk-to-desk dialing
- Extensive call reporting
- Call monitoring and recording
- Integrated call accounting software
- Voicemail and fax-to-email (unified messaging)
- Redundancy through Xorcom’s TwinStar Plus hot failover capability to maximize business continuity