Call Details Reports – CDR Improvements
We added functionality to CDR call details reports (Reports -> CDR Reports):
- New CDR filters – It is now possible to create filters with new criteria including Call Type, From (src), PIN Code and To (dst):
- Call Type indicates which type of call it was:
- 1 – Internal
- 2 – Incoming
- 3 – Outgoing
- 4 – Trunk to trunk
- From (src) – when an extension is calling to the outside world, the From field will show the extension number, while the From (src) field will show the external caller-ID of that extension (in that specific call).
- To (dst) – this is the Inbound Route’s destination, for example, is an inbound route is directing calls to a queue, this would be the place to filter for calls that went to that specific queue.
- PIN Code – this allows to create filters based on PIN codes. For security and usability reasons the PIN code itself is not shown in the CDR, but rather a description of the PIN code. The PIN List dialogue (PBX -> Applications -> PIN Lists) was changed accordingly, to allow for description. Leaving the description empty cause no PIN reference to be shown in the CDR (Call Details Report).
- Account Code can now be set on Outbound Route (PBX -> External -> Outbound Routes) to allow for a route-based auto setup of account code:
The account code may later be used for creating CDR (Call Details Reports) filters.
Outbound route account code will override extension account code (in case both are set).
- Totals are added to CDR Call Details Reports in the PDF export version:
Yealink and Fanvil Support Improvements
- Yealink W60B, W56P and W52P IP dect phones models are now supported in Endpoint Manager (Settings -> Endpoint Manager)
- Yealink C920 conference room phone is now supported in Endpoint Manager
- Fanvil X3 and X4 IP phones – new firmware now supported in Endpoint Manager IP phone provisioning
- API – it is now possible to retrieve devices for an extension by extension ID using CompletePBX API
- External caller-ID is no longer auto-populated in Extensions (PBX -> Extensions -> Extensions)
- Voicemail email notifications – it is now possible to disable email notifications for voicemail
- Voicemail indicator now supported in hot-desking extensions/devices.
- No hints on parking slots (regression). Fixed
- External caller-ID blanked out when non-numeric characters (such as +) were being used. Fixed.
- Queue calls not uploaded to Cloud Call Recording. Fixed.
- Record on demand did not work on parking. Fixed.
- Parking Lots, Custom Applications and Conferences allowed for numbers that existed in other destinations (regression). Fixed.
- Voicemail indicator did not work on static extensions (regression). Fixed.
- Parking music-on-hold (MoH) not working. Fixed.
- Cloud Call Recording icon not shown in user portal CDR. Fixed.
- Importing extensions with un-defined technology profile via Import Extensions would not create the device properly. Fixed.