This is an important upgrade! Our recommendation is to apply as soon as possible.
Licensing – a new licensing system was implemented for CompletePBX. The new licensing system is more flexible, provides automatic notifications to both local admin and distributor, shows license status in GUI and solves licensing related issues. See full details in this article.
- Automatically-created inbound routes now inherit the extension language settings.
- Analog (FXS) extensions can now pick up calls based on Pickup Groups settings.
- Inbound Routes can now be found by name in Global Search by the descriptive name.
- It is now possible to leave caller in a queue without limit by setting Queue Timeout =0. In previous versions, this setting would cause immediate forwarding of the call to Final Destination configured for that queue.
- Storage notification can now be turned on and off. The CompletePBX system generates email notifications for low storage when the system reaches a pre-set percentage (Admin -> System Misc -> STORAGE). Note that email account needs to be properly set in order for email notifications to work.
- Asterisk log is now better formatted and easier to read (PBX -> Tools -> Asterisk CLI):
- For security reasons Auto Answer now works only for internal calls
- A security warning is now displayed when the admin attempts to change the class-of-service parameter in IVR configuration. The reason is to make sure that the admin is aware of the fact that in certain settings this will allow outside callers more permissions than intended, which can be exploited by malicious users.
- Dynamic agents are now automatically logged out when admin removes those agents from the queue via the administration interface. Previously such users would remain logged on without an option to log out.