New features & Improvements
- French GUI translation has been added
- “Instructions Message” parameter was added in the IVR configuration dialog (PBX|Incoming Calls|IVR). This prompts is played now in case of the repeated IVR cycles instead of the “Welcome Message” that was used in the previous versions
- Hot-desking devices are now included in the CSV file created by the Export Extensions module
- Selecting extensions in the Export Extension is no longer required. All extensions are exported in a single step.
- the IAX2 endpoints status is displayed in the REPORTS|PBX Reports|Status|PEERS
- CID Modifiers (PBX|Incoming Calls|CID Modifiers) module allows defining a negative value in the Length field. It allows discarding characters from the end of Caller ID string
- Improved default values have been set for the PBX fax application. It will improve the fax-to-email receiving and the fax sending from the Web interface results
- Improved default value (1) for the “Caller ID After Ring” parameter in the default telephony FXS profile (SETTINGS|Technology Settings|Profiles|”Default FXS Profile”)
- Portal permissions have been applied in a more strict way to avoid potential hacks.
- When the SIP “Allow Guest” parameter (Settings|Technology Settings|SIP Setting|SECURITY) was enabled then not register SIP endpoint was able to make the outbound calls. Now only calls to the PBX extensions are permitted for such endpoints.
- Dynamic queue members state is now persistent over the PBX restarts
- In certain circumstances, the English sound prompts became to be unavailable. Fixed.
- Endpoint Manager allows the endpoints to download all of Polycom configuration files
- Solved problem that prevented the static queue members to perform the “pause”/”unpause” actions