TwinStar Plus – High Availability Phone System
– TwinStar Plus is now supported by CompletePBX 5.
– Status of the TwinStar cluster can be observed in the ADMIN -> TwinStar -> TwinStar Status dialog.
New GrandStream models supported in Endpoint Manager
* GrandStream GXP2170, GXP2135 and GAC2500 devices are now supported. For a full list of supported IP phone models see: http://wiki.xorcom.com/Endpoint_Manager
* extension name and device name are now coherent with the GrandStream devices layout
– The “Search extension” is renamed to more accurate “Search device” in the SETTINGS|Endpoint Manager|Device Mapping dialog.
– The CDR timestamps are shown correctly now in the REPORTS|CDR Reports|CDR dialog. In the previous versions, the original UTC timestamp was mistakenly converted twice: once to the PBX time zone and then to the user computer time zone. Now it is converted directly from the UTC to the user computer time zone.
Other improvements and fixes
– The ‘Generate Hints’ field is renamed to more accurate ‘Diversion Hints’ in the PBX|Extensions|Extensions|Advanced dialog.
– Fixed a problem that occurred when a user clicked “Unlink” button for a new, not saved yet device, in the PBX -> Extensions -> Extensions dialog.
– The default fax detection timeout is increased from 2 sec to 5 sec in the PBX -> External -> Inbound Routes dialog. This change makes the fax detection process to be more reliable.
– Removed a loop in the PBX dialing plan configuration that had place where one or more Feature Categories were configured (PBX -> Class of Service -> Feature Categories.)
– The next extension number is suggested properly now after Import Extensions. In the older versions the next extension number generation didn’t work properly after the Extensions Import procedure was performed.
– The voice prompt that is played when a user dial *52 (Queues Login/Logout) is clearer now.
– It is now possible to create a queue without members. In the Queues dialog there is no user shown by default unless added. This solves the problem of mistakingly adding the default user to the queue without intention to do so.
– The firewall rules are generated correctly now even when there are no any active rules in the system.