Carriers and customers alike will appreciate the ability of CompleteSBC, a software-based Session Border Controller (SBC) that effectively seals off the IP-PBX, to protect and defend the CompletePBX IP-PBX from misuse, such as toll fraud or unauthorized intruders. A sophisticated set of pre-defined yet customizable rules, supported by an intuitive GUI interface, enables easy configuration of its many features.
CompleteSBC acts as a “SIP firewall” for access control and Denial of Service (DoS), NAT traversal, smart routing, and messages repair to solve interoperability problems.
Key Features of the CompleteSBC IP-PBX Protection Utility
- Access control and fraud prevention
- Denial of Service (DoS) and overload protection
- NAT traversal
- Smart routing
- Interoperability mediation
- B2BUA server to support additional applications, e.g.: SIP UDP/TCP/TLS gateway
- Powerful GUI interface for easy configuration of many complex features
Additional Information about IP-PBX Protection