IP-PBX failover system TwinStar Plus CTS3000, up to 200 users
The TwinStar TS3000 automatic IP-PBX failover solution is comprised of two XE3000 module-less VoIP servers in 19″ 2U chassis. Digital PRI and BRI ISDN and PSTN/analog phone ports can be supported by connecting external Astribank units via the USB2 ports, for a total of up to 672 PSTN/analog phones ports, up to 1000 users and up to 550 concurrent calls (SIP only); 480 for PRI / FXS.
The TS3000 automatic IP-PBX failover solution comes standard with a RAID1 Support, redundant fans for cooling, internal backup and restore, front panel USB access, and two Ethernet ports to allow separation of IP voice and data traffic for improved voice quality and increased throughput.
A multi-function LCD (Liquid Crystal Display) on the TS3000 automatic IP-PBX failover solution allows the system administrator to perform several of the most common functions directly on the front panel of the IP-PBX without having to attach a keyboard and monitor. The touch panel uses a text-based menu tree to facilitate monitoring, maintenance and troubleshooting of the entire telephony system.
Also available with the TS3000 is the Rapid Recovery – Backup Utility, provided on Disk-on-Key. TS3000 configurations with an FXS module support Rapid PA – Public Address to provide public address functionality to Asterisk installations, and are also offered with I/O ports to support a wide array of peripheral devices.
- Up to 1000 users
- Various combinations of FXS, FXO, BRI ISDN and PRI/CAS/R2 ports
- Supports SIP and IAX2 phones and trunks
- Up to 8 BRI ISDN ports
- Up to 4 PRI (E1/T1), T1 CAS, or R2 (E1) ports
- Up to 20 external Astribank USB channel banks
- Concurrent calls: Up to 325 (SIP only); 300 (PRI + FXS)
- Supports auxiliary appliances (door locks, alarm systems etc.)
- Intuitive Web-based user interface
- Processor Intel i3 2120 (3.3GHz, 2 Cores, 3MB cache)
- RAM 4 GB
- Hard disk From 320GB 2.5” (500GB optional)
- RAID1 Dual hard drive for increased system reliability
- Fan 3 redundant fans
- Echo Cancellation Module Voice enhancement & echo cancellation (optional)
- Analog Lines Fail-over Kit In case of power outage or an Asterisk malfunction, up to six analog PSTN lines are routed directly to predetermined analog extensions (optional and model-specific)
- USB 2 external USB 2.0
- I/O Ports Input/Output ports for Asterisk peripheral device support (optional and model-specific)
- Software: Asterisk version 11.x (Elastix 2.4x)
- Linux version: CentOS 5.x
- GUI: Based on FreePBX