The enhanced switchboard (standard on CompletePBX CXE, CXT “Blue Steel” and CTS models; optional on CXR models) expands the functionality of the standard CXR version by supporting an unlimited number of active buttons (compared to 15), as well as providing instant messaging and voice mail explorer.
Permissions are granted to switchboard users, so rights granted to each individual user can be controlled. Dedicated views can be configured for each user, or groups of users, by defining which buttons are visible to them.
Who Benefits from the CompletePBX PBX switchboard?
All actions are available within two clicks of the mouse:
- See who is available and who is not
- Transfer calls directly to another extension, voicemail or external numbers
- Pickup ringing phones
- Manage and view parked calls
- Realtime search and filter of extensions (great for big companies with hundreds of extensions)
View status of both extensions and queues:
- See agents logged into a queue
- See agent status (paused, logged off, in a meeting, etc.)
- See every call waiting on the queue with its timer
- Manage agents: add, remove or pause queue members
- Filter extension list to only queue members with one click
- Barge in on, spy on or whisper to agents
- Initiate call recording to disk
Control calls to the extension — even before they are picked up!
- Receive call notifications (callerid number and name, originating queue)
- Directory integration, live search or dial to any typed number
- .tel support: just type the .tel domain and the phone number or direct voip dial will be displayed
- Call control: transfer out, hangup, pickup, etc.
- Conference Control: lock, invite, kick out, mute; speaker detection
- Presence: set and visualize presence status
- IM chat: Instant Messaging and Notes integrated, no need for extra software or daemons (enhanced version only)
- Voicemail Explorer: browse and hear voicemail right from the browser (enhanced version only)
For more information about how to get the most out of your CompletePBX phone system:
Download the CompletePBX Reference Guide.