- It was not possible to set PM time in System Settings. Fixed. Now a 24-hour clock is available in the widget.
- It was not possible to add certain patterns in Dialing Restriction Rules (PBX -> Class of Service – Dialing Restriction Rules). Fixed.
- In certain configurations, when incoming calls are hung-up by the caller before the callee picks up, the call is routed to a catch-all inbound route. Fixed. Now such calls are properly hung-up.
- When setting Followme as a destination the call is not properly routed to that Followme destination. Fixed.
- Firewall whitelist validation – the firewall whitelist allowed setting up addresses that are not supported by the firewall. Validation now allows only relevant addresses to be added.