Vtech IP Phones – New Models Supported
- New Vtech IP phone models added to Endpoint Manager:
- Vtech VCS754 – Conference room IP phone
- Vtech VCS752 – Conference room IP phone
- Vtech CTM-S341 – Hospitality IP phone
Grandstream IP Phones – New Models Supported
- New Grandstream IP phone models added to Endpoint Manager:
- Grandstream GXV3370 – Video IP phone
- GXP1760 – Office IP phone
- GXP1780 – Office IP phone
- DP750 – IP DECT station
- HT802 – Analog telephone adaptor (ATA)
- New API functions were added to the system:
- Query night-mode objects
- Query ring-group objects
- Query IVR objects
- Get feature category code
See the full API documentation here.
- UC926 phone – phonebook upload error. Uploading a new phonebook via the phone web interface failed. Fixed.
- E1 R2 disconnection, in certain configurations, causes a system crash. This happened in configurations that contain multiple Astribanks and triggered by a disconnection of the E1 R2 Astribank while the system is running. Fixed.
- It was not possible to create new user profiles. Fixed.
- Serial number was blank when no dongle was installed during system registration. Fixed.