Web access whitelist for the MT Manager administration
- It is now possible to define a whitelist of IP addresses.
- Web access to the MT Manager will only be allowed from those IP addresses.
- All other addresses will be blocked.
- Leaving the whitelist empty will allow the system to be accessed from any IP address.
- It is highly recommended to always set the whitelist and not allow access from any IP address.
Web access added to Tenant (PBX) whitelist
- It is now possible to define Web access permissions in the Tenant whitelist (Tenants -> Edit icon -> Whitelist), in addition to the AMI and SSH access.
- Leaving the web empty will allow access from any IP address.
- Setting one or more IP addresses in the Tenant Whitelist will allow only those addresses to reach the web GUI.
- The IP addresses allowed web access in the MT Manager settings will always be allowed to reach the tenant web interface.
One-Click Apps Now Available
Install and activate apps with a single click for tenant PBX
- Apps tab was added to Tenant settings (Tenants -> Edit button).
- Each available app has an on/off toggle that allows the administrator to activate the app for that specific tenant.
- In case it is a paid app the user will get an indication of that fact and what the payment is based on:
- The charge for the paid apps is dynamic based on usage.
- The apps can be turned off at any time by the MT Manager administrator.
- Once an app is activated, an icon will indicate the app in the Tenants dialogue:
Complete Concierge Available for Multi-Tenant PBX MT Manager
Hotel PMS-PBX interface now available for MT Manager
- Complete Concierge hotel PMS interface is now available as a one-click app for tenant PBX.
- The system is licensed on a per-room basis with no upfront cost.
- Once activated by the MT Manager admin, the PBX admin will be able to see and edit the Hospitality module details.
Activation of Complete Concierge hospitality module in tenant PBX